Although this is a project based course, I will still be explaining everything as I go. These are mini-projects designed for you to complete in a few hours.
You should have some basic knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS. If you are brand new, I would suggest my Modern HTML / CSS From The Beginning and / or my Modern JS From The Beginning courses on Udemy. This course is a mix of both.
Some Things You Will Learn In These Projects:
- Create Layouts & UI’s With HTML / CSS (No CSS Frameworks)
- CSS Animations (Transitions, Keyframes, etc With JS Triggers)
- DOM Selection & Handling
- Fetch API & JSON
- HTML5 Canvas
- The Audio & Video API
- Drag & Drop
- Web Speech API (Syth & Recognition)
- Working with Local Storage
- High Order Array Methods – forEach, map, filter, reduce, sort
- setTimout, setInterval
- Arrow Functions
- and More !!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone that wants to build some fun and easy to intermediate projects.