ESP32 ESP8266 IOT Applications Tutorial Free Tutorial Download
- Fundamentals of ESP8266 and its next generation ESP32 SOCs from Espressif
- How to program these SOCs using Arduino and ESP IDF frameworks
- Some example projects based on these SOCs
- Students should have some basic knowledge of C language
- Some basic understanding of Data Networking like how to access and configure WiFi
This course provides a good level of overview on how to write Applications on ESP8266 and ESP32 based on Arduino and ESP-IDF IDEs. It explains the various options that are available from a system software perspective for ESP8266 and ESP32, and how the IDEs use the SDKs, including the SDK provided by Espressif to build a development framework, using which, developers can write IOT applications on these chipsets.
- Students of enginering wishing to learn about IOTs and get a quick handle on how to configure and program ESP chips