How to create 3D Game Assets Free Tutorial Download
- Modeling and texturing game assets
- Follow the workflow of Davide Prestino
- Know the basics of Blender 2.8
- Know the basics of 2d and 3d Software
- Have installed Blender 2.8, Substance Painter (o demo), Treeit (free), Gimp (free), PureRef (free), DarkTable (Free)
ATTENTION THIS COURSE IS FOR INTERMEDIATE USERS
You will learn to model assets for video games, in particular elements for the construction of a cemetery.
We will start from a simple tombstone, we will pass to the noble tombs and we will conclude with the contour elements, without neglecting the vegetation, the realization of the materials and their settings, a description of my way of working and how I organize my work.
Some points covered by this course:
- The course is for average users who want to improve their workflow
- Enviorment Design
- Scenario Design
- Level Design