Blender 2.8 for 3D Printing – 1st Week Preview Free Tutorial Download
- Design Fundamentals for 3D Printing
- Basics of 3D Modeling for 3D Printer
- Beginner Prototyping for 3D Printed Products
- Theory of 3D Designing for a 3D Print
- Blender 2.8 – Overview
- 3D Printing Tool Box – Blender Add On
- Bool Tool – Blender Add On
- How to Design for No Rafts & No Supports
- How to build “Flexible” Design Projects
- Blender Introduction & 3D Printing Workflow
- Basics to Box Modeling
- Basics to Adaptive & Flexible Design
- Basics to Practical Designing
- FREE Download of Blender 2.8 – 3D software
- Ruler or Calipers
- PC, Mac, or Linux Computer
Do you want to start 3D printing your own ideas?
This step-by-step beginner course teaches you how to use Blender’s FREE 3D software to turn ideas into 3D printable objects.
You’ll learn by doing! I’ll lead you through a couple of 3D Printing projects that will help you understand the techniques that you can use to start becoming a 3D print designer.
You learn 3D Design Workflow & Theory with these projects :
– Suzanne The Monkey (with Effects)
– A Simple Door Wedge
By the end of this course, you will be able to easily 3D design, fix common design issues, and export for 3D printing.
Print That Thing is where we share, inspire, and challenge people to get into 3D printing design. You can find out more about me on my website: https://www.PTT.live
If you want to learn more, visit our Top 5 Tools that beginner 3D print designers need to know: https://powwow.ptt.live/5tools
- Beginner students who want their design ideas to be 3D Printed.
- Students who want to learn flexible design skills to 3D Print their ideas into reality.
- 3D Printer users who want to start 3D Printing their own creations.
- Students interested in 3D Product Design for rapid prototyping.
- Those who want to join an online community of 3D Designers to grow their skills.
- Someone who wants to begin their journey towards their future career.
- Someone who wants to become a Professional 3D Print Designer.