Grafana and Graphite from Beginner to Advanced (3rd Edition) Free Tutorial Download
- Installing Grafana, Graphite and StatsD on Windows, Mac and Ubuntu
- Installing Grafana manually or using Docker
- Creating modern looking static or dynamic dashboards
- Setting up notations and alerts
- Integrate Grafana with MySQL
- Integrate Grafana with InfluxDb
- Integrate Grafana with ElasticSearch
- Building your own StatsD client using C#, Powershell and Bash
- Integrate Grafana with SQL Server
- A Windows, Mac or Ubuntu computer
The only COMPLETE course for Grafana is here. Take this leading course now and learn all about Grafana and Graphite. Develop your skill base and grow your career prospects.
If you are a DevOps engineer, learning Grafana is essential for you. Rated as the number 1 monitoring tool for 2019, Grafana and Graphite transform how enterprise data is collected, visualized and used.
Grafana is a powerful framework with the ability to create and display dashboards. When paired with Graphite, an enterprise data collection and visualization system, it analyses key information about your business, infrastructure, applications and web sites.
Confidently using these tools will change how a business is able to view their vital metrics. Having these skills allows DevOps engineers and developers to take their career to the next level.
In this course, I will teach you how to:
- Use Grafana and Graphite, including how to setup the tools on Mac and Windows desktops, as well as on an Ubuntu server
- Create professional dashboards with various panels and variables
- Integrate Grafana with Graphite, MySql, Sql Server, ElasticSearch, AWS CloudWatch or InfluxDB etc…
- Analyse and annotate data to highlight important data trends and metric values
- Send alert notifications to channels such as Email and Slack.
- Plus so much more
No pre-requisite knowledge is required to complete this course, but a positive attitude and a willingness to learn is a must!
Questions are always welcome from students and can be asked in the Q&A section of the course. I endeavour to respond to these quickly so I can create an engaging learning environment for my students.
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
- DevOps engineers
- Solution Architects