Sculpt a 3D printable Skeleton model in Zbrush Free Tutorial Download
- Learn how to digitally sculpt in the industry leading software: zbrush
- Learn how to navigate zbrush
- Learn how to load reference images into zbrush and create accurate proportions
- Learn to use many brushes: what each does and when to use them
- Learn how to create an entire human skeleton
- Learn how to pose your skeleton
- Learn how to optimize your skeleton for 3d printing
- You will need access to a computer
- You will need access to the internet
- An understanding of the English Language
- You will need access to Zbrush free 30 day trial is available for first time users
- A drawing tablet is highly recommended
Created with the absolute first timer in mind, this course will teach you to become proficient in many of Zbrush’s more complex features – many of which are unknown to more advanced users. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to create professional-quality 3D models fit for 3D printing and sales.
Join our lead 3D Modeler Josh O’hala as he recreates the exact same skeleton model that we sell to consumers. You will be guided through our professional production pipeline:
- You will learn how to become comfortable navigating Zbrush.
- You will learn how to add simple geometry to your project which will be used later.
- You will learn how to import reference images into your project.
- You will learn how to make your “clay” transparent and use your reference images to sculpt more accurately.
- You will learn how to use many commonly used brushes as well as specialized brushes to create beautiful and accurate sculpts.
- The lessons learned will be reinforced as Josh guides you through creating the entire skeleton model.
- You will learn how to pose your skeleton to create many variation models.
- You will learn how to optimize your model for 3D printing.
- You will learn the process of making your model 3D printable.
- and much more! visit us on youtube for examples of our models and tutorials.
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn how to create professional quality digital sculptures.
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn how to create their own models for 3D printing.
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn how to create their own miniatures for tabletop games.