Pro Phone Photography for Beginners & Kids Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
An enriching and fulfilling experience for young learners and for parents and their kids.
The Fundamentals of Photography taught using a Smartphone.
How to make the best use of your surroundings for fun photos
How to Gain the Confidence to take photos you are proud of
Inspiring ways to be Kind and Creative through Photography
Simple, effective ways to edit photos
Learn about free apps and tricks for the photographer on a budget
How to take creative photos without stepping out of your home
Have Access to a Smartphone
A Creative Mind 🙂
Are you the type of parent who stokes the flames of your child’s imagination?
Are you or your children curious about photography?
A moment captured through the eyes of our children is priceless. The way they see the world, if given the chance, can even transform the coldest of hearts.
With access to the world at the click of a button, our children have access to more information than we could have dreamed. Which is why it is important we take responsibility to show them safe, informative and fun content.
This course is designed to be an engaging and informative course for the young and the young at heart. This course can immensely benefit parents and teachers as part of the curriculum or home school activity.
Taking time from her busy international schedule, professional photographer, Madhavi Patil-Bessette, felt the need to show how easy it is to take better pictures from our most accessible device, the mobile phone. She and her husband developed this program for beginners and newcomers to smart phone photography.
Come and be a part of the excitement today.
Who this course is for:
- Newcomers to Photography
- Adults and Young Adults with a new passion for photography.
- Parents who want an enriching time learning photography together with their child.
- Also those who have learned something about the basics but want to learn them again in short and engaging lessons.
- Those on a budget with a passion for photography.
- Parents who want to do some creative activity with their kids
- This course teaches the basics of photography using a smartphone. This may not be the best fit for DSLR photographers.
- This course is probably not for you if you’re looking for intermediate or advanced lessons in photography.