Exploring HTTPS and Cryptography in Python Free Tutorial Download
Have you ever wondered why it’s okay for you to send your credit card information over the Internet? You may have noticed the
https:// on URLs in your browser, but what is it, and how does it keep your information safe? Or perhaps you want to create a Python HTTPS application, but you’re not exactly sure what that means.
In this course, you’ll get a working knowledge of the various factors that combine to keep communications over the Internet safe. You’ll see concrete examples of how a Python HTTPS application keeps information secure.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Apply cryptography to keep data safe
- Describe the core concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Create your own Certificate Authority
- Build a Python HTTPS application
- Identify common Python HTTPS warnings and errors