What you’ll learn
Number Systems like decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal and its conversion
Introduction to Microprocessor
Features of Microprocessor
Basic operations of a Microprocessor
Various terms used in a Microprocessor
General & special Purpose Register
Various Addressing Modes of 8085
Quizzes, Assignments and a Practice Test
No previous experience or knowledge is needed. All you need is your time and devotion as well as your curiosity to learn.
However a basic knowledge about computer would be recommended.
- This course is about the 8085 Microprocessor. The 8085 is an 8-bit microprocessor, and it was launched by the Intel team in the year of 1976 with the help of NMOS technology.
- This processor is the updated version of the microprocessor.
- The processor consists of 16-bit and 8-bit address and data lines and so the capacity of the device is 216 which is 64KB of memory.
- It is used in almost all types of electronics devices like mobile phones, printers, washing machines, etc., and also used in advanced applications like radars, satellites, and flights.
- A microprocessor would need to communicate with the video display to control the output data that a program may produce. Therefore, a microprocessor would act as device’s “brain” in that it transmits, receives and interprets the data needed to operate a device.
- This course will start with the learning of computer number system and conversion and will then proceed with the introduction of microprocessor. After learning these basic concepts you will now be ready to start with the learning of 8085 microprocessor.
- The lectures will be helpful for everyone. Either you are a software or an IT engineer or college student or you have a curiosity to learn then this is the best course on 8085 microprocessor covering all the basic concepts.
- Every concept has been explained in detail with examples to grab the topic with ease.
- The content is made in such a way that it will be easy for everyone to understand irrespective of any background knowledge in the field of engineering.
- Practice Test
Who this course is for:
- This course will be helpful for those whose are appearing for their university exams having this course as a subject.
- This course is also for those who are from technical background who are keen to know about Microprocessors.
- Those who are from Non technical field are also invited and I am sure you will also get benefitted from the course.
- Those who want to start a career in Integrated Chips then this is the best course for you to start from the basics.
- Student, Teacher, engineer, technician or anyone with any profession are heartily invited to take up this course.
More About Decimal and Binary
My name is Priyanshu. I am a Mechatronics Engineer. I have passion in research especially in science. I used to apply the skills and knowledge that i have acquired till now into the real world of industry. This is an era of modern technology and all must have access to learn this new technology efficiently. At last I would say:
“Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts”