A Cloud Guru – Kubernetes Deep Dive Free Tutorial Download
Hello Cloud Gurus!
Kubernetes is fast-becoming the most important cloud-native technology in the world, and this is the ultimate one-stop Kubernetes course.
You’ll learn how to build a Kubernetes cluster, and how to deploy and manage applications on it. Along the way, you’ll learn the internals of how Kubernetes works, as well as best-practices such as managing applications declaratively. By the end of the course you’ll have all the tools you need to get started with Kubernetes and take your career to the next level.
The course is packed with demos, and everything is taught in a clear and entertaining way. There’s a sample app included in the course’s GitHub repo, and most demos can run on any cloud platform or local Kubernetes installation on a laptop.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What a Kubernetes cluster is, and how to deploy and manage them on-premises and in the cloud.
- How Kubernetes fits into the cloud-native ecosystem, and how it interfaces with other important technologies such as Docker.
- The major Kubernetes components that let us deploy and manage applications in a modern cloud-native fashion.
- How to define and manage applications with declarative manifest files that should be version-controlled and treated like code.
- How to take your business and career to the next level.
No prior Kubernetes experience is required, but an understanding of containers and the cloud will be helpful.