A compositing tutorial in Affinity Photo
- You will learn the complete process to compositing images in Affinity Photo
- You will learn how to select the right images
- You will learn how to layer images properly
- You will learn how to professionally mask images
- You will learn how to make lighting and color adjustments to unify your design
- You will learn how add shadows to make your composites look natural
- You will learn how to add effects, light leaks and blend modes
- You will learn how to fine tune composites to take them to the professional level
- You should be able to navigate around Affinity Photo
- This is not a course that teaches the basics of Affinity Photo – it is a course that takes your Affinity Photo skills to the next level
Welcome to the complete Photo Compositing in Affinity Photo course!
With this course, you will learn everything you need to feel confident compositing your own amazing designs in Affinity Photo.
What Will You Learn?
- An easy and complete process for making photo composites
- Selecting the right images for your composites
- Layering and masking your images
- Making local adjustments like lighting and color
- Unifying your design with shadows
- Adding global adjustments and fine tuning
- Using blend modes, light leaks and effects
- and so much more!
Learn By Doing
Throughout this course, you’ll be working on real-world projects so that you can see your new skills in action! Each project contains all of the downloadable assets you need to follow along. By the end of this course, you’ll have a wide range of practical skills you can use to have fun or get paid work as a graphic designer.
What is Photo Compositing?
Basically photo compositing is combining multiple images into a single design. This skill is often used in commercial advertisements – making it a highly profitable skill. The basic premise sounds simple, but there is a lot more detail to photo compositing to make your own designs professional and eye-catching.
You’ll learn the professional techniques and process in this course!
About Your Instructor
Jeremy Hazel is a professional graphic artist, who loves sharing his knowledge with students like you. Jeremy is dedicated to making this the best Affinity Photo compositing course on the market, so that you can easily start making your own photo composites!
If you ever have a problem, Jeremy will be there to help you out!
100% 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Enroll now with now risk. If you’re not enjoying the course, Udemy will gladly refund your purchase with no questions asked.
See you inside the course!
- Graphic Designers
- Photo Editors
- Anyone who wants to learn a fun skill that could help them get a job in the commercial / advertising world