Acoustic Guitar Foundations For Beginners Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Basic exercises to develop speed and accuracy
Understanding how to build strumming patterns
Access to an acoustic or (electric) guitar
”Acoustic Guitar Foundations For Beginners” is the perfect start for any musician. If you or your child has been wanting to learn basic acoustic guitar this is the time to start. Pay the same price of this entire course as #1 Private lesson and KEEP THIS COURSE FOREVER. You can come back brush up on the basics whenever you need to, or download it and play it on the go. It teaches you Exactly what you need to start learning guitar including;
WARNING: This course was developed to beginners.
- More than 34 exercises with PDF Attachments.
- Basic Chords and notes
- Basic foundations about harmony and rhythm.
- It’s available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad, iPhone and Android app ready to go!
- Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).
- The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layout.
The more you practice the better you will get. With the Right Practice style you will be able to witness fast results!
Meet the teacher
*Music degree at California College of Music;
*Teaching since 2010;
*More than 5102 students at udemy;
*More than 1 million views on youtube ’’Meio Musical’’;
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside and teaching you the beginner steps on how to become a better guitar player.
Take action now. Every moment you delay enrolling is valuable time and lot`s of joy with the guitar lost – enrol today – click top right!
WARNING: This course is NOT for the person who thinks by purchasing this course it will then magically give them all your guitar skills to you without you having to put the time, effort and practice. It does take practice if you want to see results. 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginners guitar player
- Acoustic guitar beginners
- Students who have started to learn but hit a wall
- Beginners who want to learn simple yet effective rhythmic and melodic approach on guitar