Adobe Captivate 2017 Tutorial Series – Learn Adobe Counterfeit 2017
Adobe Captivate 2017 Training
Captivate is a leading e-learning authoring tool from Adobe that allows for the rapid creation of interactive learning content. In this course, David Rivers helps you get acquainted with the 2017 version of Adobe Captivate. David demonstrates how to create new projects, add assets and interaction, work with audio and video, set up quizzes, and publish your elearning content in HTML5. Plus, David highlights new features in Captivate 2017 that can help improve the workflow of users who are familiar with Captivate, but have yet to work with this software version.
– What is Captivate 2017?
– Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
– Building a project
– Using the assets and interactions
– Adding animation
– Adding and programming buttons
– Adding audio and video
– Using voiceovers
– Earning the evaluation basics
– Setting up a quiz
– Publishing your project
Adobe Captivate for Systems Training
Adobe Captivate-a leading elearning authoring tool-boasts capabilities that can help you create dynamic training systems. In this course, join Anastasia McCune as she explores how to use Captivate to record software simulations. Anastasia walks through the key features in Captivate that can best help you as you develop systems training. She shows how to integrate formatting and slide interactions, add knowledge checks, and hold learners accountable through assessments. She demonstrates how to create a simple training by recording and editing a series of on-screen steps, as well as how to record a training for an offline process.
– Recording software simulations
– Choosing the right type of project
– Configuring settings
– Recording a simulation
– Using effective formatting
– Manipulating styles for visual objects.
– Refining transitions and timing.
– Configuring text entry boxes.
– Positioning objects in responsive projects.
– Tracking user progress.
– Using slider and knowledge slides.
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effects.
Adding animations and effects to your elearning materials can help make your courses more engaging and interactive. Adobe Captivate 2017 boasts features that can help you create subtle animations and digital effects. In this intermediate-level course, learn how to leverage this functionality to make your elearning content stand out. Jaisingh covers a variety of topics, including how to include SWF, GIF, and HTML5 animations, work with transitions, and add emphasis to object and text effects. In addition, she demonstrates how to apply the concepts and techniques covered in the course to build several different animations.
– Adding external animations
– Using slide and object transitions
– Applying timeline-based effects
– Applying trigger-based effects
– Applying effects to a group of objects
– Creating and saving custom effects
– Using while loops and delay actions
– Creating an animated background and title page
– Creating a moving car animation
Language of instruction: English
Moderator: David Rivers
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: ~ 8 hours +
File size: 1965 MB