Advanced Hacking with Metasploit
- Lab setup using Kali Linux for practice purposes.
- GUI framework of the Metasploit.
- Information Gathering using Metasploit.
- Vulnerability Scanning using Metasploit.
- Learning post-exploitation techniques (shell access, keylogger, hashdump, how to clear logs).
- How can you gain access to the computer system using Metasploit.
- Basic knowledge of Metasploit.
- Basic computer and internet browsing knowledge.
- A Laptop/PC with Windows or Linux operating system.
This course will explain the advance level concepts of the largely popular penetration testing tool: Metasploit. Metasploit framework is extensively used for testing and describing common security vulnerabilities.
This is a practical based course that will work on real-life case studies and also introduce you to multiple latest features of Metasploit. Those features include post-exploitation techniques such as reverse connection and remote access of someone’s computer, screenshot of the victim’s desktop, search function, etc. You will get to install the GUI version of Metasploit and learn how can you scan and analyze the target using GUI Metasploit. This is an advance level course that also provides a brief introduction of Metasploit and the lab setup for its framework.
- Students having an interest in learning Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing tools.
- Anyone who wants to gain advanced-level knowledge of Metasploit.