Agile & Scrum 101 – Quick & Simple with Quizzes & CSM Exam Free Tutorial Download
Maximum value for minimum time investment! Practical, condensed information saving your time – no time-wasting fluff!
Do you want to learn about or refresh your existing Agile and Scrum knowledge in less than an hour?
Do you need a time-saving, complete overview highlighting all the important points in a condensed manner?
Do you want to systematize your theoretical and practical understanding of Agile and Scrum?
Then this course is for you!
This Agile & Scrum 101 course is a simple and short overview of Agile and Scrum. It is designed for quick and effortless learning of the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum. A number of exercises and quizzes are suggested to make it more interactive and to help retain the information. The video lectures aim to provide condensed information in short amount of time, without time-wasting fluff and fillers .
The course is intended to be a crisp and concise guide on Agile and Scrum. While short, it explains common misconceptions, such as equating Agile to Scrum and highlights the differences between Waterfall and Agile in an easily digestible manner. The course also provides insight into requirements in Agile, their hierarchy and the characteristics of good requirements such as the 3C’s and INVEST.
The course is suitable for both beginners and experienced professionals and provides a solid foundation on which to build your Agile journey.
Happy learning and see you in the course,
Who is this course for?
- Beginner learning about Agile
- Beginner learning about Scrum
- Anyone with intermediate knowledge of Agile and / or Scrum who wants to systematize it
- Anyone preparing for an interview who needs a quick and thorough refresher and highlight of Agile and Scrum
- Anyone who wants to compare notes with a fellow Agilist
- Anyone who needs to present Agile and / or Scrum to others (educate clients or team members)
- Anyone preparing for CSM or PSM certification.