All About DDoS Attacks- Become a DDoS Guru! Free Download
- All the secrets of the attackers for performing a DDoS attack and efficient detection&mitigation techniques
- Protecting your website and/or web services against various popular DDoS attack vectors
- Protecting your network and infrastructure against various popular DDoS attacks vectors
- For every DDoS vector, detailed detection and mitigaton techniques, best practices
- Advises for proper configuration of network components (firewalls, routers, rate controls, load balancers etc.)
- CDNs: Detailed analysis of how CDNs work against DDoS and different technologies used
- For network-related vectors: Basic knowledge on popular network protocols on different layers (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP etc.)
- For network-related vectors: good understand of TCP and IP headers
- For Web-related vectors: Good understanding of HTTP and basic knowledge on other Web protocols
- Some experience with Wireshark would be useful
From web-based attacks to network attacks, DDoS is becoming bigger and bigger conern for everyone, especially with the help of the explotation of IoT devices. So DDoS is the new reality! Are you ready to enhance your Security knowledge by adding DDoS to your portfolio?
This course teaches your everything you need regarding DDoS attacks from A-to-Z! Regardless of whether you are newbie or a seasoned security expert, you will find value in this course! This course is designed for people from all levels.
The course has different sections for web-based attacks and network-based attacks. If you are interested in one of them only, the pre-requests for the other one doesn’t apply to you. So for example, if you are interested in web-based attacks, you don’t have to worry about the pre-requests of network-related DDoS attacks. Speaking of which, make sure you have checked all the pre-requests of the course!
Finally, you will be entitled to Digest Academy’s discount programme in case you will need tailored consultancy from our experts!
- Network Engineers
- Web administrators
- Penetration Testers
- IT Security Specialists
- Anybody who wants to learn DDoS!