Ansible Advanced – Hands-On – DevOps Free Tutorial Download
- Develop Ansible Playbooks for advanced use cases
- Learn about Ansible’s execution flow using Strategies
- Learn how to handle errors during playbook execution
- Learn about retrieving data from external sources using Lookups.
- Use Ansible Vault for securing critical information
- Understand and develop templating using Jinja2
- Develop custom modules, filters and plugins
- Develop and re-use custom Roles
- Follow Ansible best practices during playbook development
- Share work with Ansible Community using Ansible Galaxy
- Use Dynamic Inventory in playbooks
- Gain a good hands-on experience in developing playbooks
- You should know basics of Ansible or must have attended the “Ansible for the Absolute Beginners” course
- You should know the structure of YAML files and how to develop one
- You should know how to write a basic Ansible Playbook
- You should know the basic use cases of Ansible
“This ansible course is very helpful for the folks who has some ansible background. At the end of the labs you can write ansible yamls without googling. Really good for Ex-407 exam” – Student, Udemy
What is in this Course?
This is the second course in the series on Ansible and in this course we will be focusing on advanced concepts in Ansible and some real life use cases. This course is for those with basic understanding of Ansible and are willing gain expertise in developing with Ansible.
The course introduces advanced topics such as roles, jinja2 templating, lookups, error handling, vault etc. The course also discusses strategies, filters and plugins and how to develop custom ones yourself.
Why should I enroll in THIS course?
Lectures backed by animated slides makes it simple and easy to understand. This is the only course that provides Coding Exercises were you can practice Ansible Playbooks right in your browser.
“Very good, structured and the most important – HANDS ON – course.” – Student, Udemy
What is Ansible?
Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications— automate in a language that approaches plain English, using SSH, with no agents to install on remote systems.
Ansible® and Ansible Tower® are registered trademarks of Ansible, Inc. in the United States and other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Ansible, Inc.
- Anyone who wants to learn Ansible
- Anyone who is a System Administrator and wants to learn to automate using Ansible
- Anyone who wants to learn Orchestration/Automation in cloud