What you’ll learn
Learn a cutting-edge high performance real-time analytics database : Apache Druid
Understand the working of each and every component of Apache Druid
Hands-on Practicals helping you understand Apache Druid clearly
Even learn those concepts which are not properly explained in Druid’s official documentation
Basic knowledge of SQL is a good to have, but optional.
(Coupon code: 09ED0D69087D17C78E5A)
Apache Druid is a high performance real-time analytics database. It comes up with some excellent features, and has proved to be really efficient in managing big amounts of data, even real time data, and serving the results in sub-second latency. It is fast, resilient, scalable, secure, easily queryable, and easy to ingest.
Apache Druid is the latest database in the Big Data technology and is rapidly gaining momentum in the market. It is playing a crucial role in the real-time analytics pipeline.
Demand of Druid in market is already swelling. Big companies like Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Walmart have already started using Apache Druid to process their Real-time Big data and thousands other are diving into.
Apache Druid takes in the best features from Search platforms, Timeseries databases and OLAP systems. So, if you have data that is organized around time, if you are doing slicing and dicing of that data for user-facing analytics, if you are doing full-text search, these are all markers of a good use-case for Druid.
What’s included in the course?
- Complete course on Apache Druid concepts and capabilities explained from Scratch to Production use-cases.
- Each and Every Apache Druid concept is explained with a HANDS-ON.
- Include even those concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Druid official documentation.
- Related Commands and Datasets used in lectures are attached in the course for your convenience.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Apache Druid from SCRATCH to its Live Project Implementation.
- Developers who want to upgrade themselves to Apache’s latest Big Data real-time analytics database.
- Developers who are exploring a high-performing database in the Big Data world.
- Developers who are exploring database that can handle real-time data with analytical capabilites.
Where to use & where not to use Druid
I am software architect by profession. I have worked primarily in building e-commerce technologies and also designed systems in Big Data Analytics domain. I am an active technical interviewer, and have taken 500+ coding and software design interviews. I love to share technical knowledge and help budding engineers with their career growth.