About This Class
Hey, my name is Vince Baum and i’m a student and creator who is truly passionate about Architecture! I’m on a mission to teach you all the skills that I learned during my time at Architecture School.
Post Digital Collages in Photoshop are a fantastic way to quickly and efficiently produce visualizations of a project, so as to let other people know what weird and wonderful ideas are floating around in your mind.
This project goes beyond the Architecture School too! Maybe you are thinking of re-decorating your room, creating a little intimate patio space in your garden or adding an extension to your home. Making a Post Digital Collage is a fantastic way of communicating your vision.
This Class Will Cover:
– How to work in a non-destructive manner in Photoshop ( using masks correctly ). This means you can always come back and make changes to your work. Say, upon receiving feedback.
– Basic as well as advanced shortcuts in Photoshop which will allow you to work smoothly and efficiently.
– Insights on how to think about texture, colour, composition in your collage.
– How to source great quality images for your very own collage.
– How to work with distort and shadows to create realistic and convincing perspective and shadows.
Who is This Class For?
This class is suited to beginner and intermediate Photoshop users, looking to develop their skills in visual representation. I’ll explain the process step-by-step, though I encourage you to be familiar with some basic tools in Photoshop.
Architecture Students- This is a fantastic process for creating quick and effective collages to explain your project, awesome for reviews, an image can stand for a thousand words.
Architecture Professionals- This is an awesome process to create some really professional visualizations to sell your idea to potential clients.
Hobbyists- This is a fun process which can give you awesome results for you to show friends and family! It’s also quick, you don’t have to spend years learning to draw to create cool images.