Download Tutorial Arduino Bootcamp: Learning Through Projects
This is a hands-on, project-based approach to learning the Arduino platform catered to all levels of experience. In this course, you will build projects such as:
- An Arduino car that can be remotely driven using a smartphone app
- Your very own Arduino phone that you can make/receive phone calls with and send/receive text messages
- Your own Universal Arduino Remote that can copy and playback IR signals from any electronic device
- An Arduino Online Weather Station that connects to the internet to retrieve and display weather information based on your location
- Arduino game projects using light, sound and joysticks
- Much much more…
You will quickly learn and become proficient with Arduino in this Bootcamp by building complete projects from scratch. Here is the approach that is taken for each project:
A detailed background of all the electronics principles and operation of the electrical components for each project will first be discussed. The wiring of components and layout of the project will then be covered in the circuit diagram. Detailed step-by-step videos will then show how you how to wire up and assemble the components for the project. The code will be uploaded to demo the project and how it works. A detailed line-by-line code review will then describe how the software and hardware components play together. You will get the complete picture and it is a much better way to learn Arduino by creating full working projects from scratch!
Along the way, you will learn about and become extremely proficient with the following components and understand exactly how they work as they will be incorporated into projects:
Breadboards, LEDs, Active and Passive Buzzers, Switches, Potentiometers, Transistors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Seven Segment LEDs (single and four digits), Infrared Receivers, Joysticks, 8×8 Matrix LEDs, Shift Registers, DC Motors, Servos, LCD Screens, Bluetooth Modules, Wifi, and GSM Shields, And much much more.
Style and Approach
The course is broken up into a Simple Projects section, an Intermediate Projects section and an Advanced Projects section allowing you to progress to or start from any level based on how comfortable you are with Arduino.