AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner 2020 Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification (CLF-C01)
Practice for the Real Exam with 2 Full Exam Tests /w Detailed Breakdown and Reference to AWS Official Documentation
Test and Reinforce Knowledge through Mid-way and Module End Quizzes
Download All 400+ Slides Available as PDF
Understand AWS Global Infrastructure. Regions, Availability Zones and Edge Locations
Learn AWS Identity Access Management (IAM)
Implement Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Launch EC2 Instance and Connect through SSH
Configure Security Groups
Create EBS Volume and Attach it to EC2 Instance
Create a Bucket in AWS & Operations with Objects (Files)
Register a Domain on Route 53 and Route DNS Traffic to the Static Website
Create CloudFront Distribution and Test Website’s Speed
Create ALB-Application Load Balancer and Test Load Balancing
Configure Launch Configuration and Auto Scaling Group (ASG)
Deploy an Amazon RDS DB Instance Running MySQL
Deploy WordPress Website with CloudFormation
Understand the Different AWS Billing, Pricing and Support Levels
Understand AWS WAF, Shield & Firewall Manager
Understand AWS Inspector
Learn AWS Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices
No AWS Cloud experience is necessary
We’ll use the AWS Free Tier, no AWS spending expected
Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine
[COURSE UPDATES]: Course is updated every month as cloud computing and AWS exams do !
– new lectures or lectures’ updates
– new midway or end of module Quizzes
Welcome! I’m here to help you PREPARE and PASS the newest AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about AWS!
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications.
An AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended path to achieving Specialty certification or an optional start toward Associate certification.
This course is different from the other ones you’ll find on Udemy.
- We will spend over eight hours discussing solution architecture on AWS in depth.
- It covers in depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 exam
- It’s packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a Cloud Practitioner
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- Topics are presented and introduced following a logical and practical real-world approach, not just topics thrown at you
- It’s fast paced and to the point, please get ready to learn a lot !
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Shortly put, here’s what we’ll learn in order to prepare and Pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, EFS, Route 53, RDS, S3, CloudFront
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices,
- Introduction to Databases: RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, IAM Policies
- VPC & Networking
- AWS Other Services Overview: CloudFormation, Step, ElasticTranscoder, AWS Organizations, Workspaces,
- Tips and Tricks to ROCK the exam from your very first attempt !
This course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures for every of the Core and Key AWS services
- There are 2x practice exams at the end of the course
- Module quizzes (tests) covering answers with detailed breakdown and reference to AWS Official Documentation
- We’ll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam !
- Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about AWS !
- You are somehow familiar with AWS and want to get AWS certified !