Basics in Cloud Computing with SAP Cloud Platform.rar Free Tutorial Download
You should have a PC to download and install software
Little bit knowledge on Eclipse software which will help you to learn faster
Have some back ground about SAP
In this course, you are going to learn everything about the new SAP Cloud Platform that is announced in Feb 2017.
Once you finish the course your learn the followings:
- Understand the new technology terms around Digital Transformation & Cloud Computing
- Understand the overall architecture and offerings available with SAP Cloud Platform
- Most important you will learn why SAP is promoting Cloud foundry.
- Difference between Cloud Foundry and SAP Neo.
- How to get the Trail access to SAP Cloud Platform
- Install SAP SDK and Software on your local machine
- Configure Eclipse on your local machine with SAP SDK.
- Write Programs using Java & HTML5 and deploy on SAP Cloud Platform.
Course is divided into 4 sections
Section 1 & Section 2
You will learn new terms like Digital Transformation, IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Service Models, Deployment models and others.
You will be introduced to SAP Cloud Platform and everything about the SAP Cloud Platform Offerings, Service Models, Definitions, Capabilities, History of SAP Cloud Platform and Overall platform details.
This is a hand-on section where you will learn how to configure eclipse on your local machine, how to download SAP SDK and use it to write Java application, HTML5 application and deploy it on the SAP Cloud Platform.
If you are not familiar with the new terms or technologies then no need to worry this course will help you to learn those terms before going into the bigger picture of SAP Cloud.
This course will follow step by step approach to first help you understand the complex terminology and concepts around Digital Transformation and Cloud Computing then later match those concepts to SAP’s Cloud and deploy your own custom applications on it.
This way you learn the terminology, concepts then apply it on SAP Cloud Platform by configuring the tools provided by SAP.
Who is this course for?
- SAP Consultants
- Java Developer
- HTML5 Mobile Developers
- SAP Cloud Platform Consultant.