No computer science degree required
No other computer basics required
Familiar with one of the coding language like C ++ will be a plus, but NOT REQUIRED
The most updated course which covers Data Structure, Algorithms, and more than 100 well-explained questions with solutions. Want more? Every week new challenging questions are posted along with their elaborated solution. Not Enough? well, a new platform is introduced to provide easy referrals to enrolled students. So by enrolling, students don’t only get the ultimate resource to prepare for the coding interviews, they also receive a new set of practice questions every week along with an amazing platform to get referrals if they perform extra-ordinarily.
If you are anxious before applying to your dream job, or if you are nervous about your first Coding / Technical interview, or the overall interview process intimidate you or do not have a fancy CS degree, or a complete beginner then this is the perfect course for you! A majority of students get “stuck” or do not have enough confidence while they face an actual technical interview. Hence, their goal of getting into dream companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Uber, etc. remains a dream forever.
Cracking a coding interview is not just about the knowledge, it’s more like a skill that can be achieved with a lot of practice and some mandatory acquaintance about the basics. The Motive of the course isn’t to tell you “Learn and memorize these 100 interview questions and hope they are the only questions asked in the interview”. NO !! instead, we practice and learn the techniques and the step-by-step approach used to solve the problem. Henceforth, these techniques will guide you to tackle any questions thrown at you in the actual interview process. Apart from that, you’ll get:
- An in-depth explanation of the most important Data Structure and Algorithms. This can benefit people without a CS degree to get their basics strong.
- Well-diagrammatically explanations of every topic covered.
- One of the biggest collections of frequently asked interview questions along with their well-explained solution.
- 100+ Coding questions of various levels for beginner to advance level programmers.
- Multiple ways to reach out to me and constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me !!
The ultimate goal of this course is to help you answer each and every question asked in a coding interview and help you land your desired high paying job!
Who is this course for?
- Who wants to ace coding interviews
- Students who want to get into top tech companies
- Beginner students who wants to learn coding
- Who wants to switch career and want to land a job in top tech companies
- Who want to learn Data structure and algorithm from scratch
- Who wants to start competitive coding
- Who wants a perfect formula for acing in any coding interview