Become an Executive Personal Assistant Free Download
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage events effectively
- Learn tools of the trade
- Learn how to create engaging presentations
- Module 1 – Executive PA Roles and Duties
- Module 2 – Administrative Support
- Module 3 – Business Etiquette
- Module 4 – Getting Things Done
- Module 5 – Business Writing
- Module 6 – Time Management
- Module 7 – Create Engaging Presentations
- BONUS: Event Management
Become an Executive Personal Assistant
Executive personal assistants perform routine clerical and administrative duties. They organize files, prepare documents, schedule appointments, and support other staff.
The key difference between an Executive PA and a regular PA is that Executive Personal Assistants work with higher level managers.
Generally, this will mean working with CEOs, as well as various other company directors and high-level staff.
As most administrative tasks are taken for granted at this level, the main focus of their job involves taking initiative and complete control over their workload.
Executive PAs usually work:
- in a corporate setting
- spend much of their time on a computer
- a college education isn’t required for this position, but …
- employers increasingly prefer to hire those who have completed some training.
Certain skills, such as time management and attention to detail, will be a given for almost all Executive PAs.
There are many advantages of the career path, including increased exposure to senior management, as well as more varied work experience.
For example, you may get the chance to organise events or manage larger projects, and work with other areas of the business, such as the product or digital marketing teams.
Many Executive Personal Assistants are even finding that this exposure is opening more doors to move into other high-earning careers, and go on to become Product Assistants and Project Managers as a result of their Executive PA experience.
So, do you think this is a career for you? If yes, let’s get started.
Just click on “Enrol Now” button and I’ll see you inside!
- This course is for you if you’re willing to start a career in administrative role.