A complete BGP course with 4 hours video content, 3 assignments, and 5 Quizzes. CHOOSE THIS COURSE IF YOU WANT TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN BGP IMPLEMENTATION ON JUNOS.
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about BGP to successfully implement it and effectively support it. There is a long list of things that you will learn in this course (go through the table of contents for the course for details, please!).
The course is divided into sections:
- Basic BGP setup – that will have you setup the BGP in real-life like network (Message Types, Peering establishment, Route advertisement, Authentication)
- BGP Scaling – route reflectors, default route origination, route aggregation
- Path Selection – BGP attributes in detail (1 hour 13 minutes videos to show how BGP path selection works)
- Route Filtering – with prefix lists and route filters
- BGP Maintenance and troubleshooting – setting up trace-options and logging to maintain BGP and troubleshoot issues.
Select this course, IF
- You want to work in a service provider environment
- You have basic IP routing skills and want to take your skills to next level
- You have worked on other vendor’s devices and want to learn Juniper’s way of implementing BGP with details and examples.
If you have time for only 1 course and you want to be confident in your BGP skills then chose this one, I am sure you will not regret!