Blog for a Living Complete Blogging Training Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Create a fully-fledged blog from scratch on any subject
- Know where and how to get great content and content idea for your blog posts
- Create blog posts using best practices and know which types of posts work the best
- Send high quality visitors to your blog from multiple free sources
- Monetize your blog with high commission digital products
- Monetize your blog with high converting tangible products
- Monetize your blog with the Amazon Associate program
- Set up accounts with the best affiliate networks
- Build a list of quality email subscribers from your blog or website
- Monetize your list using passive and/or active strategies
- Use multiple list building strategies to get 50+ new subscribers a day
Requirements to Blog for a Living: Complete Blogging Training [2019 Update]
- No knowledge of blogging or online business is required
- A text editor such as Notepad is required
Are you ready to build a blog that can generate sales of affiliate products 24/7 on autopilot? Is your dream to have complete freedom to work when you want and from where you want?
Follow along with me as we build a professional looking blog from scratch, attract masses of traffic using nothing but free methods, and turn it into a fun and profitable online venture. The training starts out assuming that you have no prior knowledge, but becomes more advanced as you progress through the course.
Learn from an instructor with 20 years experience of building blogs & websites and extensive online marketing experience. By the end of this course you will have a fully-fledged online business. Even if you don’t yet know what to blog about! You will also know more than 99% of bloggers or ‘would be’ bloggers on the Internet.
Let’s take a look at the top 6 reasons why everyone who strives to earn a living online, should have a blog:
- Blogging is an ideal way to get free traffic from Google and the other search engines
- Blogging can be used to market almost anything at all from affiliate products, to ecommerce, to Amazon listings, and more.
- User-friendly technology available today makes blogging simple, even for non-techies!
- We can use blogging to turn our interests into profit. Almost any subject can be monetized.
- It’s virtually free! You can build and run a successful blog on less than $10 per month.
- A blog is an asset and can be sold on in the future.
Imagine that your work is also something you really enjoy doing. Most people only ever dream about earning a living from doing something they love. Some are using blogging to realize that dream, so why not you?
Aside from the potential of earning an ongoing income, a blog is actually an asset. Blogs can sell for 4, 5, even 6 figures.
No knowledge or experience is required for this course because you will be following me, click-by-click, step-by-step as we create a blog the right way from the ground up, monetize that blog, promote it using free methods, and finally, build a list of email subscribers so that you can double or even triple your income for the same amount of effort.
You will need to budget for around $5-$10 per month for hosting. This course uses the WordPress blogging platform, which is user-friendly and has all the features and functions you will need.
Throughout the course I demonstrate every step in detail with ‘over the shoulder’ lectures. You will also learn how to create posts and which types of post work best. You will learn where and how to get content and ideas for your posts. And how to optimize your posts for the search engines – the simple way – and much, much more.Who this course is for:
- This course will suit students who want to make a living, or more, from blogging
- This course will suit students with no prior experience of blogging or students who want to improve an existing blog
Created by Theo McArthur
Entrepreneur, Amazon Seller, Investor & Online Marketer
My name’s Theo McArthur and I’ve been working online since since 1995. I left my job and went full-time online in 2001. Teaching here on Udemy is probably the most satisfying thing I do. Being able to help others to learn life changing techniques and business models.
Over the last 15 years or so I’ve created and marketed many digital e-learning products and have also worked extensively in the field of affiliate marketing. I’ve built a number of ‘authority’ blogs to promote affiliate products and additionally worked on many other methods of marketing and profiting with affiliate offers.
In the mid 2000’s I got involved with trading and investing stocks, commodities and even foreign exchange. In 2014 after a tip-off from a friend, I made my first investment in cryptocurrency.
I have always preferred to have a number of business interests, so in the spring of 2013 I started selling on Amazon. Previous to that I had never sold any physical products online. Today I also run my own independent e-commerce websites.
I’m still an affiliate marketer, a vendor of my own information products and still actively involved with the financial markets, especially cryptocurrencies. However, I always wanted to sell physical products, and Amazon was the obvious place to get started.
Starting on Amazon without the guidance of an experienced seller can be tough and the courses I took myself were not complete and were missing certain vital parts of the ‘puzzle’. I learned more through trial and error than anything else, and that’s what prompted me to create a step-by-step blueprint to success on Amazon.
A year after starting on Amazon, I set up my independent e-commerce store in order to build an asset that was my own and could potentially be sold in the future.
Sometimes I get asked how I manage to get so much done. It’s simply a case of organisation and prioritising (is that a word? Anyway, I’m sure you know what I mean!). Obviously I don’t do it all myself and I now have full-time and part-time assistants. However, when I first started out, I had nobody. Just myself and a young family to look after at the same time.
If you want something badly enough and you are motivated enough, you will find a way to make it happen!
I fully understand that everybody’s different and a business model or income method that suits one person, may not suit another. Therefore here on Udemy, I try to offer a variety of courses to cater for all levels of experience and all aspirations.