Bread Baking 101- Artisan Bread Baking Masterclass Free Tutorial Download
Flour, Water, Salt and Yeast that is all you need to make magical breads at home. This class covers all the details and fundamentals required for you to master Artisan Breads.
It combines simple ingredients through techniques and precision and enables us to make something really beautiful for the ones we love. The satisfaction of making beautiful breads is so satisfying.
This course is designed for you to learn and understand concepts like dough temperature, dough percentage, role of yeast, fermentation process etc and apply them to take your skills to the next level.
This course covers the essential techniques used in French Baking and a comprehensive detail about the ingredients we use in Baking Breads. Understanding these concepts will provide you with confidence to bake professional bread in your home oven
This is a Course suitable for students just starting out in their baking adventure or have experience and want to improve their Bread Baking skills. In this course I have put together all aspects and steps in baking a Tomato and Olive Focaccia, Burger Buns and Dinner Rolls, Sandwich Loaf and a French Artisan Loaf
We will be making all the recipes from scratch and we will follow the step by step directions of the whole process together. I will also explain everything about the ingredients we are using.
The course will help everyone from complete BEGINNERs who have never baked before to PROFESSIONALS who bake in professional bakeries.
The course will also make an amazing gift to your friend or a family relative who are aspiring bakers and want to pursue to become professionals or just want to have fun baking
Some skills you will learn:
- Understand the Tools required in Baking Bread
- Understanding Ingredients and their role in Bread Baking
- Essential Concepts to Build a Strong Foundation such as Dough Temperature, Fermentation etc
- Techniques used in Making Different Breads
- How to Measure Ingredients and prepare before Baking
- How to Make A Foccacia with Olives and Tomatoes
- How to Make Burger Buns and Dinner Rolls
- How to Make Whole Wheat Sandwich Loaf
- How to Make French Artisan Loaf
- Master Concepts such as Folding, Shaping, proofing and Baking
Who this course is for:
- “Bread Baking 101” is a Class is for people passionate about Baking Bread
- Beginners who havent baked before but aspire to learn how to bake at home
- Seasoned Bakers who want to improve their skill
- This Course makes an excellent gift as well for your friends
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Bakers, Home Bakers, Professionals