Basic Knowledge of Salesforce and Service Cloud
This course will teach you how to build chatbots directly on the Salesforce Platform using Einstein Bots. The Einstein Bot Builder provides a very easy to use graphical interface to create a full-fledged bot in a matter of just a few hours. This course focuses on setting up a basic chatbot to meet the needs of a small business looking to increase deflection and self-service in the contact center.
You will learn the following:
- How to set up and prepare your org for Einstein Bots
- How to teach your bot to answer basic customer FAQs
- Add Natural Language Processing (NLP) to have your bot deeply understand what your users are saying
- Incorporate Flows and Apex Code to execute custom business logic within Salesforce
- Strategies to maintain and optimize your bot as it scales
- And much more…
You do not need to know how to write Apex for this course, as it is focused on using no-code declarative solutions to get your bot off the ground. With Einstein Bots, you can tap into all of the existing objects and data you have in your org without any third party integrations. It’s time to take your contact center into the 21st century with Einstein Bots!
This course uses a free developer edition org to develop in. Your company’s org may require additional licensing to enable Einstein Bots within your production org. Contact your Salesforce AE for more information on licensing terms.
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Developers looking to implement Einstein Bots in their org
- SFDC Admins who want to understand Einstein Bots’ features and ROI
- Contact Center professionals who want to achieve greater efficiency and higher customer satisfaction using a chatbot on Salesforce
What you’ll learn
Build and deploy an Einstein Bot on the Salesforce platform
Understand the fundamental concepts of building a NLP-powered chatbot
Create basic dialog flows using declarative no-code configuration
Learn how to extend out-of-the-box functions using simple Apex classes
Use best practices for managing and optimizing your Bot
Deploy your Bot on to your website or community