Build your first Microservices application using Go and gRPC Free Download
- Introduction to Go
- Basics of gRPC
- What are Microservices
- Write simple client-server system in gRPC using Go
- Git: to version control
- GitHub: to store the code
- Simple high school math level knowledge. No programming experience necessary.
- Simple introduction to Go
- Introduction to gRPC
- Build simple server-client system using gRPC
- Ensure communication among the Microservices using gRPC
- Use Git to version control
- Use GitHub to store code
I have prepared it using my 2 year experience in Software industry carefully catering to the potential need of a beginner/intermediate level student. This is also useful for a working professional looking to get a good flavour of how Microservices architecture is accomplished using Go and gRPC.
- Beginners who want to learn Go, Microservices & gRPC.
- A professional developer interested in learning more about gRPC & Microservices.
- A student having high school level math knowledge.