Building Estimation Course and Quantity Surveying With Cad Free Tutorial Download
In this course, you will learn how to make a detailed estimate of the building from the structural drawing. And the detailed estimate is prepared in MS-Excel by directly taking off the quantities from AutoCAD drawing. At every site, we have to make a detailed estimate of building,
1. To order the quantities of concrete from the RMC plant.
2. To prepare the bill for the client(Govt. or Pvt)
3. To prepare the bill of subcontractors.
4. To order the quantities of material such as bricks, cement, sand, aggregates, marble, tiles, steel, etc.
The detail estimates include
Foundation work/ Sub-Structure Constructions
1. Quantities of excavation of footing and foundation walls.
2. Quantity of plain cement concrete below footings and foundation walls.
3. Quantity of concrete of isolated/ tapered footings.
4. Quantity of concrete in columns below the plinth level.
5. Quantity of concrete in the plinth beams of the building.
1. Quantity of concrete in the lintel beam.
2. Quantity of concrete in roof beams
3. Quantity of concrete in the roof slab
4. Quantity of concrete in the staircase
Brickwork in building
1. Quantity of Brickwork in the foundation (substructure) below the plinth level.
2. Quantity of Brickwork above the plinth level( Super-structure).
Shuttering Area Calculations
1. Calculation of the shuttering area of all the R.C.C. members of the building like footings, columns, beams, slab, etc
1. Marble work
2. Tile work
3. Internal plaster
4. External plaster
Calculation of cement sand aggregates in concrete
THIS COURSE IS BENEFICIAL FOR ALL THE STUDENTS, FRESHERS AND WORKING PROFESSIONAL CIVIL ENGINEERS, WHO ARE FACING PROBLEMS IN SITE FOR BILLING WORK OR IN PREPARING DETAILED ESTIMATE OF BUILDING.
Students can enhance their knowledge from very basic to advance levels from this course.
Who this course is for:
- All Students, Freshers and Working Professional Civil Engineers
- Who Wants to Start their Construction Business