Business Branding – Designing Custom Logos & Identity Systems – Part 01- Logo Design Free Download
- Logo Creation from Thumbnail to Vector
- Brand Identity Systems
- Motion Graphics for Logos
- Brand Stylescapes and Mock-ups
- No prior knowledge of Design needed
- The course utilizes Adobe Creative Suite 2019 (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Prior knowledge of any Adobe package is a plus
- Programming not required
Welcome, and thanks for choosing Class Creative’s Business Branding: Designing Custom Logos & Identity Systems; From Beginners to Pros: Understanding the Fundamentals of Graphic Design and Motion Graphics!!
In this foundation course we will be learning the fundamentals of Brand Identity, specifically by creating a production ready Logo and Motion Graphic.
Learn everything necessary for Logo Creation utilizing the Adobe Suite!
We utilize the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects) because it is the industry standard software for outputting production quality design work. By understanding the concepts and tools in this course it will help you create Brand Identity systems for yourself, your company, or your clients! In this course you will learn how to design logos, vector your designs, and animate logos.
We will cover the following core skill sets:
- Getting started with Photoshop and understanding the interface
- Logo design Thumb-nailing
- The Pathfinder tool within Illustrator
- Production ready Logo development
- Adobe Illustrator integration into After Effects
- Animating Trim Paths in After Effects
- Polishing Animation with ease ins and outs
- Exporting and Rendering the final motion graphics logo
- Developers who want to add graphic design branding to their skill-set
- Anyone with a passion for learning brand identity creation development
- Anyone who wants the ability to create graphic design elements for Udemy courses or other forms of company branding