C# LINQ Essentials – Learn LINQ Fundamentals in C# .NET Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Basics of C# LINQ using both Query syntax and Method syntax
Different types of LINQ Operators in C# .NET
ACTIVITIES: Quizzes, Assignments, Coding Exercises to apply your learning
LINQ to Objects
LINQ to Entities
LINQ to XML
No prior knowledge of LINQ is required. This course will cover everything you need to learn LINQ in C#.
Basic knowledge of C# programming is expected.
Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio Community Edition or Visual Studio or Visual Studio for Mac or any other IDE that supports C#
To complete the interactive elements of the course including coding challenges and exercises, you’ll need a laptop/desktop with an internet connection.
Are you feeling confused with various free C# tutorials on LINQ? Are you looking for an approach that covers both Query and Method syntax together? Do you want to understand LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities, and LINQ to XML with an easier approach?
If you had answered Yes for any of the questions above, then this course is for you.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of LINQ in C# from the ground up. You will learn both query and method syntax for the different types of LINQ operators. You will be guided throughout each step of your learning process. You will be taken through a carefully selected approach towards learning C# LINQ.
If you are new to LINQ, you might not know why LINQ is required, how to apply LINQ, and so on. You may be finding the free LINQ tutorials on YouTube and websites difficult to grasp and confusing. You may even feel frustrated with the available LINQ tutorials on the internet.
You are looking for a direction to learn C# LINQ with .NET Core. You want to understand various LINQ concepts a lot easier with clear instructions. You want to succeed with your goal of learning LINQ in C#. This course will help you in achieving them.
At The End Of This Course
- You will have a strong foundation on C# LINQ concepts.
- You will know both LINQ Query and Method syntax.
- Also, you will gain an understanding of LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities, and LINQ to XML.
Who This Course Is For?
- C# beginners, who are new to LINQ. This course will provide you with a strong foundation on LINQ concepts with .NET Core
- Intermediate C# programmers, who have basic LINQ knowledge, but want to understand further on query and method syntax with various LINQ providers.
More Reasons To Take This Course
- The LINQ skills you learn from this course will be relevant in the future and aid in increasing your competency in the C# language.
- You can take this course without the need for any knowledge of LINQ.
- Each lesson in this course is bite-sized and easy to finish.
- Downloadable resources and guides.
- Quizzes and Assignments that make you productive while taking the course.
- A friendly instructor who honestly cares about your success.
Why Am I Doing This?
A career in the C# .NET development has been the backbone of my success. The job as a C# programmer has helped me immensely in paying off my educational loan, pay towards my marriage expenses, purchase a new house, and invest in the future.
Moreover, I felt great satisfaction when teaching others, be it to my friends during college or to my colleagues in the software companies. This was mostly 1-to-1 or to a group of 5-10 people.
I was looking for a way to reach more people to teach them computer programming. I found Online Courses as the best option to teach more people at their own time and pace.
See you in the course video!
What Do You Get When You Enroll In C# LINQ Fundamentals?
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates to the course content
- Personalized support and answers to your questions
- Udemy certificate of completion
- 30-Day 100% money-back guarantee
About Your Instructor
Praveenkumar Bouna, shortly Praveen, is a C# software engineer with over 15 years of C# .NET development experience. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering. He has worked in Security & Surveillance as well as Access Control systems in top MNCs in the software industry. He is known for his simpler teaching approach towards explaining various complex topics his colleagues come across in everyday programming life.
Who this course is for:
- C# beginners, who are new to LINQ. This course will provide you with a strong foundation on LINQ with .NET Core
- Intermediate C# programmers, who have basic LINQ knowledge, but want to understand further on both query and method syntax along with various LINQ providers.