Chris Haroun – How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases) Free Tutorial Download
#1 Best Selling Motivation Course on Udemy! If you want to significantly increase the productivity and motivation of an employee or a team of employees, then this course is for you.
“How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!” introduces you to the process of what, why and how to motivate an employee or employees using many proven motivational lessons used by Chris Haroun, who is a seasoned and successful entrepreneur, an accomplished business author, an award winning MBA professor and the author of #1 best selling business courses on Udemy, called “An Entire MBA in 1 Course.” Chris has successfully managed and motivated many employees in small and large companies, including companies that he has founded.
He is the author of “101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School,” which Forbes calls “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now.”
Students that purchase this course will get instant access to a download of the 175 page book version of this course; the free downloadable book is also called “How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!” and retails for $19.99.
By the end of this course you will learn how to increase employee motivation & productivity by:
- Giving the best non-cash based incentives
- Nurturing and helping employees grow and achieve their goals
- Hiring the right employees (and vice versa)
- Embracing a more equal/flat team-based hierarchy
- Improving the office physical environment
- Creating team-based motivational goals
- Many team building exercises (which also improves the team’s culture)
- Giving back to the community
- Improving the work/life balance of your team
- Increasing the “fun/enjoyment” in the office
- Improving office communications and transparency
- Inspiring employees by giving inspirational speeches
- Analyzing the best firms and CEOs that motivate their employees
- Increase employee motivation & productivity through Word and Excel based templates that Help you understand/analyze employee feedback
- Embracing innovation and risk taking
- Providing encouragement and increasing employee confidence
This course includes 15 exercises, a Motivation Exercise Book, a free book version of this entire course and many additional resources in order to make your employees much more productive by significantly increasing how motivated they are to outperform. By the end of this course you will be able to confidently motivate a team so that the productivity of your employee(s) significantly increases! Join me on this career optimizing journey and take your employee(s)’ productivity and motivation to the next level!
30 day 100% money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- New managers who want to improve their team/employee management motivations skills (so that productivity increases)
- Tenured managers who have some experience with motivating teams/employees and want to brush up on their skills (especially with how to motivate younger employees and Millennials so that productivity increases)