CINEMA 4D XPresso Course: Become a Better CINEMA 4D Artist
The CINEMA 4D XPresso Course course covers the fundamentals of the XPresso Module of CINEMA 4D which is a node-based visual scripting language. This course covers XPresso Editor and different nodes under the XPresso and MoGraphclasses and takes you step-by-step through the whole process of building node networks in XPresso Editor. Numerous examples are used to show the functioning of the nodes.
As you move from one exercise to another exercise this CINEMA 4D XPresso course, you will be gaining robust knowledge about the XPresso module of CINEMA 4D. The practical activities [under the “Practical Activities” section] included in this course allow you to experiment with what you have learned during the course.
Beside lifetime access to the course, you’ll also get access to all CINEMA 4D files, texture files, and any other resource used in the course. You are free to use these resources in your own projects personal or commercial. These working files allow you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Note: If you want to follow along, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions of CINEMA 4D.
The salient features of this course are as follows:
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video with 50 lectures explaining the XPresso module of CINEMA 4D.
- XPresso Editor and node-based approach explained.
- All nodes of the XPresso and MoGraph classes explained.
- CINEMA 4D files and other resources are available.
- Access to each exercise’s initial and final states along with the resources used in the tutorial.
- Includes stand alone hands-on exercises.and practical challenges to hone your skills.
- Tech support direct from the author.