CISM Certification Domain 1 – Information Security Governance Video Boot Camp 2019 Free Download
- Prepare for the 2017 version of the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager exam (the next planned CISM update is in 2022).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management-level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISM certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISM certification and what it can give you.
- Clear understanding of CISM Domain 1: Information Security Governance.
||In this CISM Domain 1 video boot camp course, the author will help you get the knowledge you need to pass your CISM certification.
Included in this course:
- Full CISM Domain 1 videos (3.5 hours).
- Downloadable CISM slides for Domain 1 (78 pages).
- 50+ links for CISM Domain 1 and the CISM in general.
- Prepare for the 2017 version of the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next planned CISM curriculum update by ISACA in 2022.
In CISM Domain 1 we will cover:
- Governance, management, standards, and frameworks
- Values, vision, and mission .
- Policies, procedures, guidelines, and frameworks, SWOT analysis, gap analysis
- OPEX, CAPEX, and fiscal years, KGIs, KPIs, and KRIs—the CIA triad
- Sensitive information and media security, data classification
- Data owners and data security frameworks
- Ethics, laws and regulations, intellectual property
- Warfare, terrorism, sabotage, and ransomware
- Administrative personnel controls
- Designing security into your software
- Programming concepts
- Software development methodologies—Parts 1 and 2
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
To pass, you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISM certification exam, but it is much more than that. The CISM exam is 4 hours long and has 150 multiple choice questions. Most people studying for the CISM certification will use multiple books, video courses, and do a lot of practice questions before taking the exam; this really is the path to success. All the code and supporting files for this course are available at – https://github.com/PacktPublishing/CISM-Certification-Domain-1-Information-Security-Governance-Video-Boot-Camp-2019
Style and ApproachThe author shows you how to answer questions from ISACA’s point of view. You need to be able to spot keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) and indicators (first, best, last, least, most). You’ll understand and answer every question from an IT Security Manager or a Risk Adviser point of view, not as an executive or techie.
- Learn about management-level IT Security and Cyber Security.
- Learn how to pass the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager exam.
||3 hours 15 minutes
DownloadCISM Certification Domain 1 – Information Security Governance Video Boot Camp 2019 Free Download Free
Go to Download Tutorials Page