CISM Certification Domain 2 – Information Risk Management Video Boot Camp 2019 Free Download
- Prepare for the 2017 version of the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager exam (the next planned CISM update is in 2022).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management-level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISM certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISM certification, and what it can give you.
- Acquire a clear understanding of CISM Domain 2: Information Risk Management.
||In this CISM Domain 2 video boot camp course, I will help you get the knowledge you need to pass your CISM certification.
Included in this course:
- Full CISM Domain 2 videos (7.5 hours).
- Downloadable CISM slides for both domains (234 pages).
- 160+ links for Domain 2 and the CISM in general.
- Prepare for the 2017 version of the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next planned CISM curriculum update by ISACA in 2022.
In Domain 2, we cover:
- Risk identification, risk assessment, risk response and mitigation, and risk control monitoring and reporting.
- COBIT5, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53
- Attackers, vishing and phishing, incident management definitions, and incident management.
- ISO 27001 and 27002, OWASP part 1, OWASP part 2
- Vulnerability scanners, networking basics
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- The OSI model, The TCP/IP model, IP addresses and port numbers—Parts 1 and 2
- IP support protocols, cable types, LAN topologies, and much more
To pass the CISM certification exam, you obviously need to have the right knowledge. The CISM exam is 4 hours long and has 150 multiple-choice questions. Most people studying for the CISM certification will use multiple books and video courses, and do a lot of practice questions before taking the exam; this really is the path to success. All the code and supporting files for this course are available at – https://github.com/PacktPublishing/CISM-Certification-Domain-2-Information-Risk-Management-Video-Boot-Camp-2019
Style and ApproachThe author shows you how to answer questions from ISACA’s point of view, in their perfect world. You need to be able to spot keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) and indicators (first, best, last, least, most). You’ll understand and answer every question from an IT Security Manager or a Risk Adviser point of view, not as an executive or techie.
- Learn about management-level IT Security and Cyber Security.
- Learn how to pass the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager exam.
||7 hours 29 minutes
DownloadCISM Certification Domain 2 – Information Risk Management Video Boot Camp 2019 Free Download Free
Go to Download Tutorials Page