Cloud Academy – Developing Long-Running Tasks on Azure Free Tutorial Download
This course will show practical applications of key Azure features to meet the programming and configuration challenges introduced by long-running tasks.
We’ll start with Azure Batches and how you can use them to create large-scale, parallel, and high-performance apps in the Azure cloud. Then we’ll go over Azure Queues and how they can add resiliency to your web applications. Next, you’ll look at Webhooks and how they can address events in your cloud apps. Finally, we’ll show you WebJobs and how they can deal with continuous processing tasks.
By the end of this course, you should be able to understand and apply these four Azure features to solve some of the challenges you face with long-running tasks, especially in high-performance computing applications.
- Create large-scale, parallel, and high-performance apps by using Azure Batches
- Build resilient apps by using Azure Queues
- Implement code to address application events by using Azure Webhooks
- Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs
- People pursuing the Microsoft AZ-203 certification
- IT professionals, web developers, DevOps administrators
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts
- Familiarity with web programming
- Exposure to Azure configuration (Portal, CLI, or PowerShell)
We’d love to get your feedback on this course, so please give it a rating when you’re finished.