Learn the basic concepts of Cloud Computing, Virtualization and Computer Networks.
Overall Course Objective:
- To understand basic concepts of Cloud Computing, Virtualization and Computer Networks.
- Understand what is Cloud Computing.
- Understand What is Virtualization.
- Understand Cloud Types and Cloud Service Deployment Models (IaaS*, PaaS*, SaaS*).
- Learn How to Create Virtual Machines (VM) using Hypervisors (type-2).
- Understand Computer Networks and IP Addressing.
* IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
* PaaS – Platform as a Service
* SaaS – Software as a Service
- Cloud Computing: Concept, Definition, Cloud Types and Service Deployment Models.
- Concept of Virtualization
- Demonstration of Virtualization using Type-2 Hypervisor and VMs
- Creating a VM and install Kali Linux on the VM
- Demonstration of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS through real life examples
- Computer Networks: Concept, Gateway, Router, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN).
- IP Address: Concept, Public IP, Private IP, IPv4, Subnet.
- AAA (Accounting, Authentication and Authorization): Concept, Real Life Demonstration of AAA.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 1.9 GB]