CloudAcademy – Database Fundamentals for AWS – Part 2 Free Tutorial Download
This is the second course in a two-part series on database fundamentals for AWS. This course explores four different AWS database services — Amazon Redshift, Amazon QLDB, Amazon DocumentDB, and Amazon Keyspaces — and the differences between them. As well as getting a theoretical understanding of these, you will also watch guided demonstrations from the AWS platform showing you how to use each database service.
If you have any feedback relating to this course, please feel free to share your thoughts with us at [email protected]. The first course in this two-part series covers Amazon RDS, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, and Amazon Neptune. If you’re looking for more information on these AWS database services, you can find that course here.
- Obtain a solid understanding of the following Amazon database services: Redshift, Quantum Ledger Database (QLDB), DocumentDB, and Keyspaces.
- Create an Amazon Redshift cluster
- Create a ledger using Amazon QLDB
- Create an Amazon DocumentDB cluster
- Create a keyspace and table in Amazon Keyspaces for Apache Cassandra
- Individuals responsible for designing, operating, and optimizing AWS database solutions
- Anyone preparing to take the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam
To get the most out of this course, you should have a basic understanding of database architectures and the AWS global infrastructure. For more information on this, please see our existing blog post here. You should also have a general understanding of the principles behind different EC2 Instance families.