Basic knowledge of stock market, usage and viewing of price charts.
Basic knowledge of computer, internet browser etc.
My name is Piyush Rawtani and I am a certified trader based in India.
In this course, we take a deep dive into the theory and philosophy behind price action. Our goal is to help you build the solid foundation and understanding needed to reach a mastery level in technical analysis.
True mastery is the only way to reach simplicity on the other side of complexity.
The goal here isn’t to teach you some basic technical strategy that only works in the current market environment and falls apart with any small change.
We want to teach you why technical analysis can be effective in analyzing markets and how you can use that information to profit.
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ”
This course is not all theory. It’s absolutely actionable. We’re going to show you exactly how techniques which are hundreds of years old are effective till today and will be in future.
We will equip you with the knowledge you need to take full advantage of those tactics and techniques. At the end of this course, you’ll even be able to create your own technical methodology.
Take this course now and learn from my 8+ years of experience. Avoid the most common pitfalls that catch 90% of traders!
This course is for complete beginners! All you need is an open mind and a passion to be successful!
As with all my courses:
- you have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs, ever
- all future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
- there’s an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get into stock trading.
- Anyone who wants to brush up on their financial markets knowledge and fill in the missing gaps.
- Anyone who wants to understand how financial markets work.
- Anyone who wants to understand how to read charts.
- Anyone who wants to learn Technical analysis.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner stock market trader willing to learn advanced methods and strategies