Download Tutorial Complete Go Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero (Golang)
This is the most comprehensive online Go course on the planet Earth. In this course, you’ll learn how to program with Go. But, that’s only the tip of the iceberg. This course is about learning the best practices of Go programming language. Only then, you will be able to code on your own after taking this course. Thiscourse answers both the “whys?” and the “hows?”. You will learn how to program with Go, and at the same time, you will get a sense of why Go works the way it does. We’ve included hundreds of exercises and questions. Together, we will go deeper into Go, and you will understand Go deeply.
This course is in progress. I’m adding more content as I go! There are already 14+ hours of content, 170 fully animated lectures, hundreds of exercises and quizzes.
This course takes things step by step from ground zero, and assumes zero experience with programming, this is what makes it a bootcamp. So, if you’re an experienced programmer, please check out the guide in the course that I’ve prepared for the experienced developers like you. Almost every lecture contains a lot of tips and tricks that many Go programmers aren’t aware of. By the end of the course, you’ll be more knowledgeable than almost every other Go programmers out there.
WHY THIS COURSE?
- It contains hundreds of exercises and dozens of projects
- Not only theory or practice: Both! What, Why, How, Where to use?
- Organized clearly in modules: You can jump to any topic and start!
- Updated continuously
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE?
- You will understand Go deeply
WHAT’S THE TEACHING STYLE?
- Awesome and easy to understand visual animations
- Step by step and detailed explanations
Go is one of the most desired, easy to learn and the highest paying programming languages. There are 1+ million Go programmers around the world, and the number is increasing each day exponentially. It’s been used by Google, Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Docker, Kubernetes, Heroku, and many others.
Go is best for: Command-line Tools, Web APIs, Distributed Network Applications like Microservices, Database Engines, Big-Data Processing Pipelines, and so on.
Go has been designed by one of the most influential people in the industry:
- Unix: Ken Thompson
- UTF-8, Plan 9: Rob Pike
- Hotspot JVM (Java Virtual Machine): Robert Griesemer
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s enroll and let the fun begin.
- Beginners: Take this course if you want to learn how to program with Go from zero, step by step.
- Experienced Developers: Take this course if you want to gain a solid understanding of Go. You can jump to any specific topic that you want.
- This course is not a web development course. It focuses only on Go and Go Standard Library. In time, there will be an example about building a Go Web API as well.