Complete Guide to Manage Market Your Online Reputation
- How to build a 5-star reputation for your own brand or for the brand your agency represents.
- Fundamentals of managing the online reputation of a brand.
- Difference between online reputation marketing and management and why both are important.
- Methods of acquiring maximum positive online reviews.
- How to identify social media sentiments about your brand.
- How to mitigate the impact of negative reviews.
- Importance of Reputation Management for individuals
- How to restore your brand’s credibility and reputation.
- How to keep track of online conversations about your brand, services, and products with listening tools.
- Importance of online reviews and testimonials by clients and customers.
- Dealing with negative reviews and the correct way of responding to them.
- Converting one-time customers to brand advocates that actively promote your brand.
- How to deal with a crisis – before, during and after.
- Importance of Digital Public Relations and Brand Management.
- How to use ORM to rank on Google’s first page.
- How you can use online reputation management and marketing to optimize for search engines.
- How to use publishing tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, Social Oomph, and Tweet Deck.
- How to earn genuine positive reviews.
- Desire to create a stellar online reputation
- No prior Digital Marketing knowledge necessary
- Access to the brand’s Social media handles to be able to implement the learnings
Open your browser and Google yourself. What do you see?
You probably see a list of all the websites & social media profiles that you’re a part of – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and even YouTube. Google, or any other search engine, will check all its archives and cached pages and data centers to pull out any link – good, bad or terrible – that it thinks is connected to your name.
For most people of the 21st century, the Internet has become the one-stop directory for everything- whether it is to buy doormats or to search for florists in their locality. Or if a landlord wants to run a background check on a potential tenant. Or even if a working professional wants to learn more about their future employer. The information that comes up is your online presence and the perception that users form about you, is your online reputation.
Your online reputation becomes a base for any decision the searcher wants to take.
What is Online Reputation Management and Marketing?
Since you want the decisions to be in your favor, reputation management and marketing become essential.
Your online reputation is impacted by the content you or your organization distributes, your activity on social networks, interactions with web users and reviews that are left behind by other users. Online Reputation Management and Online Reputation Marketing involve taking control of all these things and more.
The Complete Guide to Manage & Market Your Online Reputation is filled with interesting animations, applied examples, and industry tips which make it suitable for any students from any part of the world. IIDE’s trainer Aaryendr Rajpurohit takes you through the A to Z of online reputation management including Crisis Management, Digital Public Relations, Personal Branding, and much more.
Invest your time in this course to learn the active and passive ways of reputation management and marketing
You will also get:
- Lifetime access to interesting case studies and tips
- Fast and Friendly Support for any ORM queries in the Q&A section
- A 30 day “no questions asked” money-back guarantee
- Udemy Certification of Completion
Other resources to help you ace digital marketing:
- SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE
- The Ultimate Facebook Ad and Facebook Marketing Guide 2020
- Ad Design: Ultimate Guide to Influence Consumer Behavior
- Digital Copywriting & Content Creation Guide
- Google Ads (Adwords): Run Successful Search Ad Campaigns
Be sure to have a notepad ready to take down all the tips and advice provided by our industry-expert Aaryendr and actively start using your online reputation to earn more money for your offline business!
- Digital Marketers, Online Marketers, SEO Beginners & Experts
- People working in Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Advertising & Communications
- Professionals interested in creating a stronger online presence
- Businesses which have been affected by negative reviews
- Business Owners & Professionals who want to leverage their positive reputation
- Startup Owners or Brand managers of small, mid and large companies
- Students looking for examples of how brands have faltered and made the most of ORM