Complete Introduction to Google Sheets Pivot Tables Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Learn to create POWERFUL PIVOT TABLES in Google Sheets in minutes
Lifetime access to course material and practice activities from an experienced Udemy instructor
Learn powerful methods of analysis to turn your data into INSIGHT and INTELLIGENCE
Learn to create Google Sheet GRAPHS from Pivot Table data with a few clicks of the mouse
Create CUSTOM calculations that can be added to your Pivot Tables TRANSFORMING the analysis of your data
Create CUSTOM GROUPINGS of data to display your data in new ways
Learn conditional formatting to HIGHLIGHT the key information in your data
Access to a Google account and Google Sheets
Using spreadsheets – Google Sheets or Excel
**** Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. ****
This course is presented by Ian Littlejohn – who with over 75 000 students, is one of the most popular instructors on Udemy. Ian provides world leading courses on Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
Google Sheets offers many of the features of traditional spreadsheet products & is becoming an extremely popular tool for data analysis and reporting. Google Sheets makes it easy to setup and share data and information within the cloud.
In this course we explore one of the most POWERFUL features of Google Sheets which is Pivot Tables. You will learn how to EASILY create powerful Pivot Tables and Graphs using a FEW CLICKS of the mouse.
This course is primarily for people who want to learn how to get Google Sheets to do the work for them, without haivng to write complicated formulas or functions to achieve data analysis.
This course will achieve the following:
- Learn to CORRECTLY STRUCTURE your data
- Create Pivot Tables to SUMMARIZE and AGGREGATE your data
- Using Different Methods of Calculation – Sum,Count, Unique Count, Average, Median, Max, Min
- Create your own POWERFUL custom calculations
- Create Time / Trend Analysis
- Time / Trend Analysis graphs
- FILTER and ASK QUESTIONS of your data
- Contribution Analysis – percentages
- Contribution Analysis – graphs
- Analyze Human Resource data – Create powerful reports
- Learn to GROUP Age and Salary data
- Apply CONDITIONAL FORMATTING to data
Who this course is for:
- Google Sheet users who want to learn Pivot Tables
- Excel users who want to learn how to use Google Sheets
- Google Sheets users who want to learn to analyze and report data