What you’ll learn
How to pronounce the Italian alphabet
How to pronounce accented letters
How to pronounce diphthongs and double letters
How to pronounce more challenging letter combinations
How to spell words correctly just by hearing them
Some Italian tongue twisters
Some basic Italian vocabulary
No previous knowledge of Italian is required. You can start from scratch!
A desire to learn Italian
The ultimate guide to perfecting your Italian pronunciation! One of the hardest aspects to master when learning any new language is how to sound like a truly native speaker. The better your Italian sounds, the easier it will be for everyone to understand you, no matter what reason you’re learning Italian for. In this course, our native Italian teacher will guide you through the various steps to ensuring your pitch is on point and your accent just right. Follow along with the video lessons to gain an even better understanding of how to move your mouth and face and get those sounds just right.
During our course, you will learn:
- How to pronounce each letter of the Italian alphabet
- How to pronounce Italian words perfectly without hearing them
- How to know exactly how words are written just by hearing them
- How to master all the unique sound features Italian has
After taking our course, you will be able to:
- Read and write new vocabulary perfectly and with ease
- Flawlessly pronounce all the sound combinations
- Correctly add emphasis on accented vowels
This course aims to help you master the basics of Italian pronunciation and give you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as an Italian speaker.
Sound like a native Italian speaker today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn intermediate-beginner Italian for any purpose – traveling, business, dating, studies, or anything else, this course has you covered
- Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their Italian language journey – in a way that’s easy, fun and fast
Pronouncing “CA”, “CO” and “CU”
Pronouncing “CI” and “CE”
Pronouncing “GA”, “GO” and “GU”
Pronouncing “GI” and “GE”
Top language learning courses for beginners
We are a group of language tutors dedicated to helping you learn any language you desire, whether it’s Spanish, Japanese, Mongolian, Bhutanese or anything else. We work with dozens of professional language tutors around the world to produce courses that are fun, engaging and straight to the point, all so that you could improve fast and also have lots of fun along the way.
Teaching Assistant at Linguae Learning
For any questions or concerns that you may have while following one of our many language courses over at Linguae Learning, I am here to help you hit your language goals and resolve all questions. We here at Linguae care deeply about our students’ success and will do all we can to ensure you understand, internalise and apply everything you learn during one of our courses. No question is ever too small, so don’t hesitate to ask!