Learn to master Java 8 and Java 10 core development step-by-step and make your first unique, advanced program in 30 days
Want to go from no previous coding experience — overwhelmed and confused about where to even start — to advanced Java 8 and Java 10 programmer, able to seamlessly build creative and exciting programs with confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Java 8 and Java 10 programming course online. With over to 230,000 students enrolled and tens of thousands of 5 star reviews to date, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need.
Whether you want to:
– become an in-demand Java developer for exciting software companies
– go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
– sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level
– simply bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program
…this complete Java developer course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion to add to your arsenal)
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Java developer course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java 8/Java 10 program. We’ll then explore the advanced Java feature set to create awesome programs from the ground up, finishing with your industry recognised certification of completion.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- New Java 9 and Java 10 content added – find out how to use cool new Java 9 features like modules!
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJhas both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
(Don’t worry if you’re used to using Eclipse, NetBeans or some other IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course)
- How to not only code for desktop platforms, but for Android applications so you can fully utilize this booming mobile marketplace
- Java know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
- Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world’s most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to
And much, much more…
Don’t worry if none of that made sense. We’ll go into great detail explaining each and every core concept, programming term, and buzzwords you need to create your exciting Java 10 / Java 8 program.
By the end of this comprehensive course, you’ll master Java programming no matter what level of experience you’re at right now. You’ll understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it. This isn’t a recipe book, you’ll use your own creativity to make unique, intuitive programs.
Not only do these HD videos show you how to become a programmer in great detail, but this course includes a unique challenge feature. Each time a core concept is taught, a video presents a challenge for you to help you understand what you have just learned in a real world scenario.
You’ll go and complete the challenge on your own, then come back and see the answers and explained in detail in the video, allowing you to check your results and identify any areas you need to go back and work on.
This is a proven way to help you understand Java faster and ensure you reach your goal of becoming a Java Developer in record time. Remember doing those old past exam papers in high school or college? It’s the same concept, and it works.
As your instructor, I have over 30 years experience as a software developer and teacher and have been using Java since the year 2000. Yes, over 15 years (I’ve taught students younger than that). Meaning not only can I teach this content with great simplicity, but I can make it fun too!
It’s no surprise my previous students have amazing results…
- 76 hours on-demand video
- 5 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 7.1 GB]