Download Tutorial Complete Machine Learning & Data Science with R-2019
Learn complete Machine learning & Data Science with R covering applied statistics, R programming, data visualization & machine learning models like neural network, CART, Logistic regression & more.
Unlike most machine learning courses out there, the Complete Machine Learning & Data Science with R-2019 is comprehensive. We are not only covering popular machine learning techniques but also additional techniques like ANOVA & CART techniques.
Course is structured into various parts like R programming, data selection & manipulation, applied statistics & data visualization. This will help you with the structure of data science and machine learning.
Here are some highlights of the program:
- Visualization with R for machine learning
- Applied statistics for machine learning
- Machine learning fundamentals
- ANOVA Implementation with R
- Linear regression with R
- Logistic Regression
- Dimension Reduction Technique
- Tree-based machine learning techniques
- KNN Implementation
- Naïve Bayes
- Neural network machine learning technique
When you sign up for the course, you also:
- Get career guidance to help you get into data science
- Learn how to build your portfolio
- Create over 10 projects to add to your portfolio
- Carry out the course at your own pace with lifetime access
- Working professionals looking to move into data science & machine learning career