Download Tutorial Complete Oracle SQL Masterclass: Go from zero to Hero in SQL
Become an expert in SQL and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 21st Century! SQL is used in many job roles including Database Administration, Data Science, Performance Engineering, and Web Development. A person with expert level knowledge of SQL can earn minimum $100000 (That’s five zeroes after 5) per year.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Structured Query Language (SQL) on Udemy! Whether you have never used databases before, already know basics of SQL, or want to learn about the advanced features of SQL, this course is for you! In this course I will teach you SQL with Oracle.
With over 100 lectures and more than 19 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned to make you an expert in the SQL.
This course will teach you SQL in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a full SQL programming video and a corresponding PDF that has SQL code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Oracle XE and SQL Developer installed on your Windows computer.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of RDBMS and SQL
- Getting Started with SQL
- Installation of Oracle and SQL Developer
- The WHERE Clause
- Single ROW Functions
- Group Functions
- Joining data from multiple tables
- DML Statements and Transactions
- DDLs, Tables, and Data Dictionary
- Synonyms and Indexes
- Set Operations
- Schemas, Roles, and User Access Control
- Advanced Topics in Oracle SQL
- Python 3 and SQL
- Additional Resources and Tools
- RDBMS and SQL for Data Science
- Bonus Section
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding SQL code PDFs for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn SQL in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Programmers and Developers
- Testers and QAs
- Data Scientists and Engineers
- Database Administrators
- Managers and Sales People
- People preparing for Oracle and other database related certifications
- Anyone who genuinely wants to learn SQL