Download Tutorial Complete Python 3 and Raspberry Pi Masterclass for Novice
Become a Master in Python 3 and Raspberry Pi and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Python 3 and Raspberry Pi Professional can earn minimum $150000 (that’s four zeros after 15) in today’s economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Python 3 and Raspberry Pi on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Python 3 and Raspberry Pi before, already know basics of Python Programming, or want to learn the advanced features of Raspberry Pi with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Raspberry Pi with Python 3.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs, python programs, and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 50 lectures and more than 6 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Python3, Raspberry Pi, IoT, Basic Electronics, and Image Processing.
This course will teach you Python 3 and Raspberry Pi in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook/ program file that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Python 3 Installation on Windows
- Raspberry Pi Setup
- Basics of Python 3 Programming
- Advanced Python 3 Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Exceptions in Python
- Pip and PyPI
- Scientific Python
- NumPy and Matplotlib
- Image Processing with NumPy and Matplotlib
- File Handling (plaintext, CSV, and Excel files)
- SciPy and Machine Learning
- MySQL and Python 3
- and many more topics not listed here (see the actual course index for the list of topics)
You will get lifetime access to over 50 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Image Datasets, python programs, and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python 3 and Raspberry Pi in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- People who are just beginning to learn Python and Raspberry Pi
- Anyone who wants to learn programming and electronics in depth
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Programmers and Developers who have not programmed with Python before
- People looking forward for careers in domains like Data Science, IoT, and Python Programming
- Managers and Business Professionals