What you’ll learn
React Hooks advanced level
Understanding Project Structure
This is a modern and comprehensive React JS course that focuses on only the latest version of React with hooks ( “no classes”). We will cover the following: You will learn react from scratch , no prior knowledge of react required.
- Fundamentals like JSX, component communication, events, fragments, Higher Order Components, and more.
- Understand best way to organize files in a react project using common patterns for folder structure
- Built-in hooks like useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext, useDebugValue, useMemo, useRef, useLayoutEffect.
- Build our own custom hooks.
- Use create-react-app , a command line interface ( CLI ) to swiftly create react projects.
- Build a Single Page Application ( SPA ) using react-router-dom
- Global State Management with Redux and Redux thunk
- Learn unit testing , snapshot testing, mocking in React with Jest and React testing Library .
- Build a To-Do app using react
- Build a complete drag-n-drop app using react
- Build a reusable component library and a documentation site using react styleguidist
- Build a documentation site using react storybook
- All the code examples are provided in github for your reference.
- Many coding exercise to practice
- Learn how to upload your react project on github
One of the best feature of this course is its simplicity. All the coding samples are very easy to understand. I prefer to use real-time use cases to explain concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner React developers
- React Developers moving to latest version of React
The course is fairly short but sweet! Hemil seems to cover the most important topics and explain the concepts very well. Not having previous experience with React, I wish he would have provided some examples of using React classes for comparison. But overall I am happy about choosing this course instead of a very long one that focuses on some specific project development.
Front-End UI Developer, Architect