Our Spanish Pronunciation Spanish course is 100% online so you can study in your own time, at your own pace, whenever, wherever you want! Study at home, work, on the train, bus, in your living room… it’s entirely up to you!!
The course consists of 4 main sections: introduction, main course, Hola Spanish on the go, and assessment and certificate. In the core section of the course, you will learn general pronunciation cues and then continue with in-depth sound by sound study of the Spanish consonants and vowels. You will also learn to distinguish the pronunciation of words with a written accent in different syllables.
In this course you will also learn the different Spanish accents and regional varieties difference (Spanish from Spain vs Latin America). You will train your ear to hear different Spanish accents and improve your listening skills. Each unit has a theory part followed by practice and exercises.
You can take your lessons wherever you go with Hola Spanish on the go, where you’ll have all the lessons in an audio format so you can listen and practice in the car, on the train, in your morning walk, at gym, wherever you want.The assessment section is optional if you wish to receive a certificate of completion of the course.
You also get 24/7 support and communication with your teachers outside the virtual classroom.
YOU WILL IMPROVE:
- Speaking: you will improve your Spanish pronunciation skills and you will sound more natural in Spanish.
- Listening: By fully understanding Spanish sounds, you will be able to understand native speakers better.
- Communication skills: You will improve your overall communication skills in Spanish.
Who’s this course for?
This course is suitable for all levels of Spanish. If you wish to improve your speaking and listening skills in Spanish, this course is perfect for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning Spanish
- People who wish to learn Spanish to travel to Spain or Latin America
- People who’s family background or partner is Spanish and they wish to learn Spanish to communicate with their family or partners
- People who are moving to a Spanish speaking country and wish to learn the language before they get there.
- Anyone who wants to learn Spanish in a fun and easy way, learning both the Spanish language and culture.